Halloween 2020


Hey neighbors!

Halloween as we know is falling on a Saturday this year and it's going to be a full moon.  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  It is the one days of the year that you can dress up and really use your creativity and eat candy.  I can't wait to see the kids dressed up in their costumes.   

I thought I would put together this blog for extra Halloween ideas.  I figured it was easier than to bombard everyone with text messages or emails.  

Halloween will be a little different this year.  It will be fun in the Summit Circle with no/low contact activities with the takeaways as props, candy in separate packages, pizza and more. 

If you have any additional Halloween ideas that you want me to post, please feel free to text me.  

Always,

Jenn

Comments

  1. Sounds great Jenn! The Weavers are bringing pizzas. Xo Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment